Sök efter innehåll på anslagstavlor

Hugh HERRINGTON * Amanda REAVES

Hugh HERRINGTON * Amanda REAVES

Debbie Payne (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 3 jan 1999 12.00 GMT
Klassificering: Fråga
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, REAVES, THREATT
My great-great grandfather was Hugh HERRINGTON, b. February 1850 in MS, d. 1894-1900 in MS. He was married to Amanda REAVES, b. September 1853 in SC, d. after 1920 in MS. Hugh was the son of William E. "Bill" HERRINGTON and Matilda "Tillie" THREATT.

Hugh and Amanda are supposedly buried somewhere in Neshoba County.

Children: Barbara Ellen (my great-grandmother), Mary, Mack Hugh, Beatrice, and Annie.

Christopher Columbus KILLEN

William Ray Wilson (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 11 jan 1999 12.00 GMT
Efternamn: CREDELLE, HOUSTON, KILLEN
Christopher Columbus KILLEN was the son of Henry and Sally (HOUSTON) KILLEN. I have been told that both are buried at Pine Grove near House, MS. Sally was the sister of my ggGrandfather Josiah HOUSTON and the daughter of Henry and Kesiah CREDELLE HOUSTON of Wayne County, MS. The family came to what is now Newton County before 1850. I would like more information on these people.

Ray

William REEVES * Edward M. HERRINGTON * Christopher Columbus KILLEN * Hugh HERRINGTON

Inlagd: 11 jan 1999 12.00 GMT
Redigerad: 27 jun 2001 08.17 GMT
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, KILLEN, REEVES
Amanda was the daughter of William and Moncia REEVES. She had two sisters; Annie married Edward M. HERRINGTON and Sarah Jane married Christopher Columbus KILLEN (my line).

Hugh and Amanda HERRINGTON (unmarked), Edward and Annie HERRINGTON and C.C. and Sarah KILLEN are buried at Pine Grove Cemetery near House.

Does anyone have and info on William, Moncia or any other family member?

Thanks,
Tom

Martha Jane HERRINGTON * David F. ETHRIDGE

Inlagd: 16 apr 1999 12.00 GMT
Redigerad: 2 apr 2005 05.15 GMT
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, ETHRIDGE, EZELL
My husband's great grandmother was Martha Jane Herrington b 1866 m David F (Dock) Ethridge. They ran a mercantile store in Little Rock, MS & are buried in Pine Grove cemetery. Martha Jane had a sister, Melvina who m an Ezell & 2 brothers Will & Miles (all that we know of). How are they connected?

William E. HERRINGTON * Matilda THREATT

Adrian Portal Warren (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 27 apr 1999 12.00 GMT
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, HOWELL, THREATT, WARREN, YOUNGER
I am a direct descendant of William E. and Matilda Herrington. Their son Reuban H Herrington married a Jane Ellen Younger>their daughter Lucy Matilda Herrington married an Alex Walker Howell>their daughter Minnie Jane Howell married Portal Warren and I am their son, Adrian Portal Warren.
I am looking for a lead on William's dad or mom.

James L. HERRINGTON * Winneford REAVES

don murphey (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 11 sep 1999 12.00 GMT
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, REAVES
Newton co. 1870 census lists James L Herrington as head of household. Seeking parents of James, maiden name of Mary C., and connection of Winneford Reaves, who was living with them.

John HERRINGTON * William E. HERRINGTON * Bashba Louise HERRINGTON * Greenberry ADAMS

Inlagd: 9 apr 2000 12.00 GMT
Redigerad: 20 nov 2001 04.34 GMT
Efternamn: ADAMS, HERRINGTON
Hi We are related through John Herrington, son of William E. Herrington. John's daughter, Bashba Louise was our Grandmother. She married Greenberry Adams. They lived in
Searcy County, Ark. Later moved to Okla.

A cousin put a book together back in the 70`s and it shows 1850 census: William Herrington, a farmer from South Carolina, age 47.

Thats all I have on him.

Shirley

James L. HERRINGTON * Minerva KILLEN

Annette (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 8 aug 2000 12.00 GMT
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, KILLEN
I have a James H. or L. Herrington born in 1837 with a wife named Mary. They probably lived in either Neshoba or Newton County. His father was James Herrington; mother, Minerva Killen, the 2nd wife. If you think this might be your James, I have more info on this line and will be glad to share. I would like to have more info on the James L. HERRINGTON line.

HERRINGTON line.

James & William HERRINGTON lines: MS

Annette (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 12 aug 2000 12.00 GMT
Efternamn: Coughran, Crocker, Germany, Gordon, Hart, Killen, Skinner, Truhitt, Walters, McNair
The following message was copied some time back. Tom gives who he thinks are the parents of Amanda and Annie. If you have not corresponded with him, you would want to, I'm sure. Also Clentis (Clent) Herrington is in the same Herrington line. Hopefully if we pool our information we'll all be better off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Posted by Tom Branning on Mon, 11 Jan 1999, in response to Hugh HERRINGTON * Amanda REAVES, posted by Debbie Payne on Sun, 03 Jan 1999

Surnames: HERRINGTON, KILLEN, REEVES

Amanda was the daughter of William and Moncia REEVES. She had two sisters; Annie married Edward M. HERRINGTON and Sarah Jane married Christopher Columbus KILLEN (my line).

Hugh and Amanda HERRINGTON (unmarked), Edward and Annie HERRINGTON and C.C. and Sarah KILLEN are buried at Pine Grove Cemetery near House.

Does anyone have and info on William, Moncia or any other family member?

Thanks,
Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our James Herrington line is also intermarried with the William Herrington line through the MOORE family (John Thomas Herrington married Nancy Moore, whose mother was Emily Herrington, dau. of Alice Lawrence Curry and John W. Herrington (son of William Edward Herrington and Matilda
Threatt). Other family names are: Coughran, Crocker, Germany, Gordon, Hart, Killen, Skinner, Truhitt, Walters, McNair, etc. Cousins are married into many old line Neshoba-Newton Co. families such as Chesney and Howington. Just ask re. a name. There are too many to list here.

James HERRINGTON * William Edward HERRINGTON * Matilda THREATT * Hugh HERRINGTON * Amanda REEVES

Jean McNair (Granska inlägg)
Inlagd: 12 aug 2000 12.00 GMT
Efternamn: HERRINGTON, REAVES, REEVES, THREATT
I am looking for information on James Herrington. My ggggrandfather() was William Edward Herrington. I believe his father or grandfather was James Herrington. William married Matilda Threatt. Their son, Hugh Herrington married Amanda Reaves/Reeves. They are my ggrandparents. Hugh's brother, Edward Miles married Amanda's sister, Ann Reeves.
I haven't been able to find Amanda and Ann's parents or siblings. Do you have any information on the Herringtons or the Reeves in either Newton or Neshoba County, MS? Thank you for any help. Jean McNair, jmcnair@netdoor.com
per sida

Hitta en anslagstavla för ett visst ämne

• Våra andra webbplatser:

© 2007-2014 Ancestry.com | Sekretessfilosofi | Cookies | Allmänna Villkor | Sköts av Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.