Sök efter innehåll på anslagstavlor

Bartels / Prawlow or Pralow

Svar: 4

Bartels / Prawlow or Pralow

Inlagd: 6 sep 2013 04.30 GMT
Klassificering: Fråga
I am trying to trace my Great Grandfather, August Bartels born in the 1860's in Rushtok (Rostok) Germany. His father is noted as Charles Bartels and mother as Miyarna Bartels. He was a Seaman and came to Australia and married in Queensland, Australia in 1895. He stayed and had many children, some being called August Ludwig, Mathilda and Augusta. I have been sent an 1867 from Mecklenburg-Schwerin - Malchow - with a family Charles, wife Mariane and children August, Auguste, Mathilde Ludwig and Julius. It could possibly be them but I have no proof they are the correct family. I have been sent a newspaper clipping of a schooner called Mary Agatha which founded off Cape Finistere in 1883 and an August Bartels, Able Seaman was one of the crew rescued. I also have been sent a census of 1900 showing a Frau Bartels nee Pralow, widow. I haven't been able to determine if any of these people are my family. If any can help to help find a birth certificate for August in the 1860's, it would be appreciated as it might show who his parents were and where they were from and their birth dates etc. or a marriage for Charles and Miyarna.
Thank you
Anne
ÄmneFörfattareInlagt datum
AnneK53 6 sep 2013 10.30 GMT 
FritzKruse 21 sep 2013 04.50 GMT 
AnneK53 21 sep 2013 06.39 GMT 
FritzKruse 21 sep 2013 15.41 GMT 
AnneK53 21 sep 2013 22.23 GMT 
per sida

Hitta en anslagstavla för ett visst ämne

© 2007-2014 AncestrySekretessfilosofiCookiesAllmänna VillkorSköts av Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.